Business Communication Skills covers the essential skills to communicate in business milieu. This highly interactive program helps participants achieve professional and organizational goals via explicating several methods of business communication. Effective communication substantially contributes to commercial success.
- To communicate clearly and with impact, by improving their verbal and non-verbal communication style, as well as enhancing interpersonal skills. Communicating effectively will soon seem effortless!
- To recognize different styles of communication and how to improve understanding and build rapport with others.
- To reflect on different methods of communication and decided when each is most suitable.
- To appreciate the role of body language and voice tone in effective communication.
- To communicate their message in an effective and engaging way for the recipient.
This highly interactive program focuses on Business Communication Skills. These will be
- Presentation, exercise in trios, facilitated whole group discussion
- Individual exercise, facilitator presentation, small group exercises, facilitated group review
- Large and small group exercises, pairs practice with facilitated group review
- Individual reflection, action planning communication skills exercise with co-coaching, facilitated group review
- One-way versus Two-way communication
- Process of communication
- Breakdown of communication
- Communication methods and effectiveness
- Perceptions and filters
- Appreciating different communication styles
- Identifying self communication style and preference
- Adjusting to other styles
- Voice tone and projection
- First impressions and rapport building
- Body language
- Active listening
Action Planning & Reflection
- Review of learning