Business skills are important at whatever level you work within an organization: from working in a mailroom to running the company, good skills make you attractive to fellow-workers and employers.
Good Business Skills can give you an edge!
Business skills will give you the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, get your ideas across, make people want to listen to you – hear what you have to say. With Trueskills Business Skills program you can have an edge in the way you work with clients, plan a marketing campaign, challenge the competition, bring in new business, etc.
Lack of them could mean you stay run of the mill. However, you get them, good business skills will last you your entire career and may even have a good impact on your personal life as well!
- To understand business process and cycle.
- To recognize different styles of business strategies, revenue generation, marketing plans, communication styles and customer service process.
- To reflect networking skills, rapport building and repeat business by going through business case studies.
- To appreciate the role of entrepreneur and recognize the characteristics.
- To develop business plans, analyze, evaluate and implement using the tested techniques.
This highly interactive program focuses on Business Skills. These are:
- Presentation, exercise in trios, facilitated whole group discussions.
- Individual exercises, facilitator presentations, small group exercises, and facilitated group review.
- Case studies, brain storming sessions, and discussions.
Duration: 1 Month
- Effective Meetings
- Business Presentations
- Team Motivation
- Small Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Brand Building
- Supervisory Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Networking Skills